A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. French proverb
My answers are in pink, let me know if you play along, so I can take a look at your answers.
1. If you could choose between making time go slower or faster, which would it be?
Slower, life is passing me by so quickly, there’s such a lot I want to do with too little time to do it in.
2. If you could live without working, would you want to?
Depends on what is meant by work, doing a job which I hate just too live I could do without, but if it was a job I loved it wouldn’t be like working. So the answer to that one is yes and no.
3. If you could really know that God exists, would you want to know?
4. If you could make one person on the planet cease to exist, not murder but never have existed, who would it be ?
That’s a hard one, given that everyone’s life touches everyone else’s, every action has a reaction, to make someone not exist would change the world, and we have no guarantee it would be for the better.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would like good heath, I have never been healthy.
6. If you could make love to anyone on the planet, who would it be?
7. If you could have the answer to just one question, what would that question be?
Why are we here is there a master plan
8. If you could live in another time period, when would it be?
9. If you could trade places with another person, would you?
No everyone has their problems and I think I will stick with the ones I have, I know what I am doing with them.
10. If you could trade places with another person, who would it be?
11. If you could live in a world without criticism or judgement would you want to?
No, we learn from criticism, even if we don’t like it.
12. If you could only talk to one person for the rest of your life who would it be?
I want two, hubby and my son.