1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) You’ve never quite sure whether it’s ok to eat green crisps.
4) Everyone who grew up in the 80′s has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
5) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
6) You’re never quite sure whether it’s against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
7) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
8 ) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
9) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
10) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
11) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
12) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
13) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
14) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
15) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
16) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
17) There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you’ve got your hand or head stuck in something.
18) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
19) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
20) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
21) People who don’t drive slam car doors too hard
22) You’ve turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
23) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
🙂 🙂 🙂